Events | Trainings
Each year, our conference is attended by more than 1,700 parents, educators, and professionals working within the field of children’s mental health. Exhibit with us to expand your reach, tap into new audiences, and share information with those who will benefit most from your products and services.
Exhibits are open Monday and Tuesday during the conference—and breakfast, games, drawings, and extended breaks between workshops draw attendees to the exhibit hall. Many exhibitors choose to set up their booths Sunday afternoon and spend the evening enjoying Duluth.
Please note: The exhibit hall fills up every year, several months prior to the conference – reserve your spot TODAY to ensure your participation.
Standard Exhibit Package • $495*
√ Two days with extended breaks to reach attendees
√ 10’L x 8’W curtained space
√ skirted table
√ 2 chairs
√ hanging sign
√ free wireless internet
√ up to two lunches each day (Monday & Tuesday)
√ your information listed on the exhibitor flyer in attendee folders
*Size variations available
√ Size: 15’L x 8’W ($665)
√ Size: 5’L x 8’W ($257) – new this year – specifically designed for our smaller nonprofits
*Extra items available for purchase
√ Extra tables
√ Dedicated internet or phone line service
√ Electrical service
√ Special table drape
Premium Advertising and Exhibit Package • $2,525
√ Includes 15’ x 8’ exhibit package with carpeting and electrical service
√ Sign representing your company in highest traffic area (ballroom lobby)
√ Special recognition on MACMH’s website and in conference brochure mailer* (30,000 recipients) *Please note: You must reserve your spot by January 10 to be recognized in the MACMH brochure.
√ Complimentary conference registration for one (1) staff member.
Call April 651.644.7333 to arrange the premium package.
Sole proprietors and small businesses: Please call April for qualification and discount information (a limited number of discounts are available).
Please note that university departments do not qualify.
- Register early! Our exhibit hall fills up before the deadline of April 1.
- Exhibit set-up day is Sunday, April 23, 2 – 6 pm; exhibits are open Monday, April 24 and Tuesday, April 25. Exhibiting hours Monday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm and Tuesday 7:30 am – 1:15 pm.
- Up to two lunches each day (Monday & Tuesday) are included in all exhibit packages except mini-booths which provide one lunch per day.
- A registration confirmation will be emailed to your primary contact. This contact will also receive additional pre-conference communication. Please be on the lookout for follow-up emails and be sure to respond promptly!
- We offer a special conference registration rate for exhibit staff wanting to attend sessions.
- Exhibit tables must be staffed during ALL breaks, including morning breaks (pre-keynote presentation) and lunch breaks.
- Do not leave valuable items unattended at your exhibit booth. MACMH and the DECC are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen exhibition materials or personal property left during exhibit hours. The exhibit hall is locked at all other times.
- Parking at the DECC is $5.00 per day.
- Click here to order exhibit hall extras like tables, chairs, draping, carpet, and electricity. This link takes you to the DECC exhibiting page.
- Cancellation policy: Exhibit registration fees minus a $50 administration fee per booth will be refunded if cancellation is made in writing (e-mail email@example.com) to the MACMH office by April 1, 2017.
- There are 75 booths available in various sizes to fit your needs; select your choice when registering. Exhibit hall layout (click on the map to see a larger pdf version):