Guidelines for application to the CFPS training program
- Candidates must be a parent or a caregiver of a child with a mental health diagnosis.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong competency in navigating systems of care within children’s mental health.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to effectively and collaboratively communicate through:
- Non-adversarial problem solving
- Active listening
- Positive, constructive interactions
- Candidates can access application through link on the bottom of this page.