Terms of Use

Terms of Use

1. I am employed by Alberta Health Services as clinical consultant. In my role I support professionals working with children and adolescents with mental health issues. In the past I have accessed your mental health fact sheets for teachers. They are a wonderful resource as they provide a brief overview. The educational implications, instructional strategies and classroom accommodations are particularly helpful.

I am please that these resources have been updated. I tried to access the fact sheets from our website but I am unable to complete the terms of use agreement because I am not a resident of the United States of America. State is a required response and my province is not listed in your drop down menu.

My employer, Alberta Health Services is a publicly funded provinical healthcare program providing free services. Is it possible for non US residents to access resources from your website?

Deborah Walchuk, B.Ed., M.A., R. Psych.
    Clinical Consultant
    Healthy Minds Healthy Children Outreach Services

2. I am a school psychologist in Decorah,Ia and am trying to develop a website with mental health resources that will help schools that I work with in developing appropriate interventions and supports for their students and families. I would like to link your website to my site so they can access your information.

Thanks,
    Tiphanie Keefe

3. Hi Tiphanie,

That is just fine! If you use any of the text from our website, please reference MACMH.

Thank you!

4. Connie Clark says:

I am a school improvement special education specialist working w/ the Northern Sky Regional Center of Excellence out of the Northwest Service Cooperative in Thief River Falls, MN. There is a need for your information to be shared in many of our schools. My plan is to share your link with my team members and with schools. I will carry a few hard copies to share w/ school leadership teams so they can see the value of sharing MACMH link w/ teaching staff. May I also share your link in training materials along with the terms of use agreement?
    Prior to this work, I was a teacher working with students w/ disabilities and frequently referred colleagues and parents to your resources. Thank you.

5. Patricia C. Hale says:

Thank you for providing this wonderful resource for the community!

Pat Hale

6. Cynthia Skeens says:

Good content

7. Harper High says:

Thanks for material, it is a great resource for us.

8. This is a great way to get started on awareness and many other fact that may help along the way.

9. Dan Hutchings says:

This is a good way to get information to families.

10. This is a wonderful resource to share with parents/guardians and our counseling staff who interfaces with parents and school staff. Thank you for this great resource to support our counselors.

11. This is a great resource for students and teachers.

12. I try not to give out my email address in order to keep the amount of unwanted email down. I average 100+ emails a day that are unwanted. For a business, its hard to find the business related email with that much volume. With that said, I gave an invalid email address. I want to correct this, but not until I know my email address will not be shared, sold or given to another party. Thank you, Jan B

13. Emily Wroge says:

I share these forms with parents and teachers.

14. Webmaster says:

We do not sell or distribute our email lists.

15. David F. says:

I’ve really been looking for some fact sheets on mental illness for my place of work! 🙂

16. Billiejo TIngey says:

I am an RN-clinical advisor for Humana. I am currently part of a clinical ambassador program on our intranet social media group and my area of focus is in the connections between mental health and cognitive deficits and the correlation of treatments or considerations.
    I would like to share some of the information with my peers. I find the concise and streamlined formats to be helpful.
    Thank you for this information.

17. Michelle Oakley says:

I would like to use the mental health fact sheets for training with our special education teachers and paraprofessionals. I can no longer access them but I was able to see them in the past and they were first rate!

18. Webmaster says:

To access the fact sheets simply fill out our terms of use form again and you will receive an email with a new link.

19. Webmaster says:

Please read the information about distributing our fact sheets in the Terms of Use above. Remember to always credit Minnesota Association for Children’s Mental Health as well as keep the branding on the fact sheets.